Recipe of Homemade My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger

My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger.

My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my next cooking competition contest #chicken cheese burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my next cooking competition contest #chicken cheese burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger:

  1. {Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken ka qeema.
  2. {Take 3 table spoon of Black paper.
  3. {Get of Salt hasb e zarorat.
  4. {Make ready 1,1 table spoon of Adarak Lasan ka paste.
  5. {Make ready 2 table spoon of Soya sauce.
  6. {Prepare 1 table spoon of Vinger.
  7. {Get 1 table spoon of Mustard paste.
  8. {Prepare 2 slice of bread k.
  9. {Make ready of Hara Daniya, Hari mirch.
  10. {Take of In Sab grind Kar k tika bana leyn.
  11. {Get of Phelay maiday my coat Karen phr egg (bet Kar leyn).may la.

Instructions to make My next Cooking competition contest #Chicken cheese burger:

  1. Phelay maiday my coat Karen phr egg (bet Kar leyn).last bread crumbs may lagyn or fry Karen leyn.
  2. Burger may moynasie ice burg cheese Kabab laga leyn. Ready hy.
  3. .

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my next cooking competition contest #chicken cheese burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url