Simple Way to Prepare Favorite My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁

My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁.

My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my sweet chilli burger on a brioche bun. 😁. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁 is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sweet chilli burger on a brioche bun. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁:

  1. {Prepare 2 of Homemade Burgers.
  2. {Make ready 2 tbls of shredded sweet Beetroot.
  3. {Prepare 2 Slices of Chedder Cheese.
  4. {Take of Toasted Brioche Buns.
  5. {Make ready 2 tbls of Sour Cream.

Steps to make My Sweet Chilli Burger on a Brioche Bun. 😁:

  1. Add the beefburgers to a grill pan and cook on medium both sides turned twice over.
  2. When the burgers are near done add the insides of the brioche bun and grill for 2 minutes.
  3. Add the cheese on top of the burger bun so it will melt a little..
  4. Add the brioche to a plate. Add the burger with cheese. Then add the shredded beetroot and sour cream serve while hot..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my sweet chilli burger on a brioche bun. 😁 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url