Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁

My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁.

My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my cheesey bacon & egg in a bread basket. 😁. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my cheesey bacon & egg in a bread basket. 😁 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁:

  1. {Get 8 tbls of Grated Cheese.
  2. {Prepare 6 Slices of half cooked Bacon.
  3. {Prepare 4 of Eggs.
  4. {Make ready 4 of already half baked Bread rolls.

Steps to make My Cheesey Bacon & Egg in a bread basket. 😁:

  1. In the top of the bread cut a V shape out of the bread roll. Then with a tsp scrape out some of the bread to leave a big enough hole..
  2. Add 1 tbls cheese in each one. Next add the half cooked bacon all chopped up.next the other tbls cheese..
  3. Lastly carefully crack the egg and pour into the bread roll very slowly make sure there is a dip in the bread so as the egg will sit nicely..
  4. Add to a preheated oven 190°C in a ovendish with greaseproof paper for 5-10 minutes or until the egg looks cooked..
  5. You could add a little sauce at the end. Serve hot..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my cheesey bacon & egg in a bread basket. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url