Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Onion Rings (Air Fryer)

My Onion Rings (Air Fryer).

My Onion Rings (Air Fryer)

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my onion rings (air fryer). It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Onion Rings (Air Fryer) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Onion Rings (Air Fryer) is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my onion rings (air fryer) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Onion Rings (Air Fryer):

  1. {Get 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
  2. {Make ready 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of kosher salt, divided.
  4. {Get 1 of large egg.
  5. {Take 1 tbsp of water.
  6. {Take 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
  7. {Make ready 1 (10 oz) of sweet onion or yellow onion cut ½ thick rounds.
  8. {Make ready of Cooking spray.

Instructions to make My Onion Rings (Air Fryer):

  1. Stir together flour, smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a shallow dish. Lightly beat egg and water in a second shallow dish. Stir together panko and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a third shallow dish..
  2. Dredge onion rings in flour mixture, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge in panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Coat both sides of onion rings well with cooking spray..
  3. Place onion rings in single layer in air fryer basket, and cook in batches at 375°F until golden brown and crispy on both sides, 10 minutes, turning onion rings over halfway through cooking. Cover to keep warm while cooking remaining onion rings..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my onion rings (air fryer) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url