Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells

My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells.

My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my grandma's tuna sea shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my grandma's tuna sea shells using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells:

  1. {Make ready of Pasta------------.
  2. {Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
  3. {Get as needed of water for cooking the shells.
  4. {Take 1 pound of pasta medium shells.
  5. {Make ready of Tuna Sea Shells--------.
  6. {Take 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
  8. {Make ready 1 pound of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
  9. {Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
  10. {Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna drained.
  11. {Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter.
  12. {Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
  13. {Get to taste of ground black pepper.
  14. {Get of Topping-----------.
  15. {Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
  16. {Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
  17. {Take 1/4 cup of bread crumbs I used panko.
  18. {Get of Garnish-----------.
  19. {Get 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
  20. {Make ready 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley for garnish.

Steps to make My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells:

  1. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on box..
  3. Drain and set aside..
  4. Heat butter, and milk add cheeses. Do NOT let this boil. It will break and become grainy..
  5. When it thickens. Add pasta..
  6. Mix the melted butter with the breadcrumbs and lightly salt..
  7. Mix parsley, shells, and tuna with 2 tablespoons of parsley..
  8. Add the pasta mixture to an oven safe skillet..
  9. Add breadcrumbs. Put the Tuna Sea Shells in oven for 15-20 minutes. Bake longer if breadcrumbs are not browned enough..
  10. Let rest 5 minutes..
  11. Add garnish and serve..
  12. I hope you enjoy!.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my grandma's tuna sea shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url